St. Patrick's SkortRegular price $46.00 Save $-46.00
We hope you love everything you purchase from us, but just in case you change your mind, here are some simple rules about our returns:
- Any returns/exchanges made can be returned up until 14 days after the purchase date for an exchange or a store gift card to Apricot Lane Waco.
- Items must be unworn, with tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse or give partial refunds based on the condition of the item.
- All clearance, intimate apparel, pre-orders and accessories are ﬁnal sale.
- Please enclose the original receipt so we may locate your order efficiently and quickly process your return.
- Please note: gift cards from our brick & mortar store do not work on the website and website gift cards do not work in our brick & mortar store!
PLEASE MAIL ALL RETURNS BACK TO OUR STORE AT:
Apricot Lane Waco
2444 W Loop 340 Ste. A14
Waco, TX 76711
From time to time, a damage or ﬂaw in an item gets by us as we inspect our garments. If you experience this, please take a photo of the damage/ﬂaw and email us immediately at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 2 business days!
As a boutique, we carry a variety of high quality brands. The sizing for each brand and item can vary. The size the model is wearing in each product is described on each product's description. Items that we believe do not fit typically will be indicated in the description and sizing up or down will be suggested. If you are between sizes or need assistance selecting the proper size, please contact us at (254) 313-1047 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See the contemporary size guide below for a rough estimate.
Common fashion terms used to explain sizing/cut:
"Oversized" -- item has a looser, more forgiving fit
"Body-Con"-- item is form-fitting and tighter.
"Cropped" -- item stops before the expected or typical length.
"True-to-size" -- size is relative to what the size guide suggests.